Tuesday 12 December 2017

Countdown to New Years Day 21 & 20



I didn't get my post done yesterday. It wasn't a good day and my brain really wasn't in a happy place and it was a struggle to think of something positive. But, I watched Scrooged and that made me laugh enough to snap out of it...(there are some heavy spots in that movie but I fast forwarded past them.)

In the end I'd say my happy thoughts for Day 22 was giggling at some classic Bill Murray. <3



Today was better and I had a much easier time coming up with some happy thoughts. Hubby suggested we go for a quick tan after I got off work, and my 12 minutes of quiet basking certainly lifted my spirits. (I swear I was a lizard in a past life)

But, what really put me in a good mood today was that earlier my daughter sent me a video on how to make a wreath out of a hanger and a bunch of ornaments. So, on my lunch break I went to the dollar store and picked up what we needed.

It turned out so awesome! We're completely covered in glitter and I'm going to be vacuuming my carpets for eternity to get it out, but I don't care. It was fun spending time with my youngest and creating something really pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment